Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Pool Party















Hey lewdies, <3

I finally made a continuation of this (one year) old story, thanks to a vote on Patreon.
I had received a lot of requests during months. You guys were excited and curious about this kinky tanned girl. I also remember some people were kinda not okay with the dialogue, so I changed it haha… but whatever, now Karen’s party is ruined, I hope you are happy now!

One more time, I tried another art style, trying to turn it to comic style by adding black and details, step by step. What do you think about it?

Hairy version (english): https://imgur.com/a/XK3DLlJ

have a great day!
Lewdua

Comments