Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alison the little gamer girl


















Heyy lewdies <3

Nessie and Natasha are about to watch a video in Nessie’s room, but Alison is already there, on the bed, playing video games…

Fewww, it took me more time than I expected, … I’ve drawn much more images in different angles with an average coloring style, and tried another comic layout.

I hope you like it and I hope you have a good day, guys! :3

Versions:

Thank you Phdhentai for the english version, and HellBat for the spanish <3

Comments

can you tech me how to draw