Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Lola and Pamela teaming up

Hey lewdies <3

The Lola and Pamela main story needed a little transition between the previous comic and the next adventures I have on my head :3 Sorry if it’s a pain to read of this bunch of text, I was lazy to draw 2 pages for this.

I hope you like it though! BTW I also started to study 3D to make reusable backgrounds or… IDK, maybe better things in the future.

Have a great day!

Previous (related) story: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2019/05/lola-meets-pamela-full-comic.html

Thank you Phdhentai for the english version, and HellBat for the spanish <3

Comments