Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Miss Morgan and Miss Audrey (not canon)

Hey lewdies <3

Another fantasy artwork (not canon), and this time with Morgan and Audrey in the teacher’s room. This is a kinky direction I took, in the middle on another story (https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2019/02/morgan-rosewood-and-literature-teacher.html). At the beginning I’ve planed to put all the images in the middle of the canvas without any layout and borders, but as you can see, i turned it like a classic comic page. The story is maybe a bit fast. Though, I hope you like it! <3

Also, I took the opportunity to test something new in my coloration style. I hope the comic is enjoyable!

Have a good day!

Versions (IMGUR):

Comments