Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alice's fantasies - part 1

 

Hey lewdies,

Teasing, teasing again <3 I can’t help, this scene was powerful enough for me, so I decided to split in two parts. What do you think it will happen to them? I hope you ask yourself a lot of questions about each image of the story.

Reminder: this is a “not canon” art, just a fantasy, that’s why I draw “thinking” bubbles. Also, this is the sequel of this story: https://lewdua.blogspot.com/2018/12/alice-bedroom.html

Thank you Phdhentai for the english version, and HellBat for the spanish <3

Have a great day <3 I’m already working on the part 2

Comments