Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Tribute to the selfsuck - Natasha and Alison










































Hey lewdies! <3
I worked on this story during 12 days. It contains 41 images, mostly by editing the same image, again and again. I can create longer stories that way. I hope you like it!
As you can see, I allowed myself some fun :3. I was already really really excited to put Natasha and Alison on the same scene, on the same couch, and I loved to draw Alison blushing once for all… oh my <3
Have a great day!
Versions :
Thank you Phdhentai for the english version, and HellBat for the spanish <3

You can Help me on PATREONhttps://www.patreon.com/lewdua (tip jar / step by step process / Polls / Discord VIP room)

TWITTER – INSTAGRAM – PIXIV – DEVIANTART – HENTAI FOUNDRY – NEWGROUNDS – FACEBOOK – REDDIT  – PICARTO

DISCORD Futanari server: Join my awesome futanari lovers community: https://discord.gg/kaQpQxx

Comments

Jk said…
I really Love Your frutas the way you draw them, the way they Fell real I love that, and I really want to suck Tasha's Cock every day. If you could, please make Natasha fuckin a Boy in te ass for real.