Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Apartment search - Lewdies

Hello <3

Here is a SFW page to explain how the crossover begins! I thought it was necessary to take time for this.

Natasha and Karen are searching an apartment, and Alice (the dark hair crossdresser) takes that opportunity and messages her sister Alison to do the same, at the same place. You can guess that Nessie, Alison, Alice, Natasha and Karen will all live together <3

Stay tuned to the next!

I was wondering to simplify the art style when I tell short SFW stories like this one, I don’t know…

Have a great day!

You can Help me on PATREONhttps://www.patreon.com/lewdua (tip jar / step by step process / Polls / Discord VIP room)

TWITTER – INSTAGRAM – PIXIV – DEVIANTART – HENTAI FOUNDRY – NEWGROUNDS – FACEBOOK – REDDIT  – PICARTO

DISCORD Futanari server: Join my awesome futanari lovers community: https://discord.gg/kaQpQxx

Comments