Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Patreon Update

Hey everyone!

I updated my Patreon today,

removed the “sneaky pics and WIP reward” because I feel bad not to post publicly roughs and ideas, like I did before.

From today, I’ll post WIP and roughs on Tumblr, twitter, my website, from time to time, for everyone.

I added a new reward if you want to talk to me about your own art and your naughty ideas related to your work. This is a test reward and i’ll see if I can do it correctly :3

https://www.patreon.com/lewdua

Have a good day!

Comments