Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Nessie in the school showers

Hey everyone <3,

I took a little break to make a simple art this time, no story, just Nessie enjoying herself on the school showers, like she always loves to do. Why always self suck? Because I love it hehe. Why is she so big this time? Because I looove it too, that’s all 😛

This idea has been chosen on a Patreon poll BTW, if you are interested :3

Hairy version : https://imgur.com/a/NsSyUWB

Comments

futathots said…
I could watch Nessie suck on her own huge cock all day! Great work as always!