Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Just stroking a huge thing


Hello lewdies,

As odd as it sounds, my favorite futa artist so far is Tsukioka Kirio (Fanatic fetish). This is really different from everything I did, but some of my friends could tell you that I’m seriously crazy about all his art 

Here, I wanted to draw a simple futa like he does : a cute chubby with a large cut thing without testicle, sweating and shivering. <3

I hope you like it!!

Maybe I’ll draw more of her in the future.

Hairy version :p : https://imgur.com/a/rq0mH8L

Comments