Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

This really is the last time - Karen and Natasha

Hello lewdies

Thank you for your patience <3 Now that I’m better, I have put on the side all I was doing to focus on a new fresh and simple artwork with Karen and Natasha, with the new style I was experimenting. I hope you like it!

Also, of course you already know, but I wanted to say I really looove these 2 characters. They are so cute! <3 I cannot wait to make more art of them!

Have a great day, everyone!

❤ Share the horniness, like the story, retweet it, reblog it, send it to your mother, do whatever you want on it, if you love it !!! <3 Thanks!! 

Lewdua ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❤ You can Help me on PATREONhttps://www.patreon.com/lewdua (tip jar / step by step process / Vote for characters / Discord VIP room)

❤ TUMBLR  –  TWITTER – INSTAGRAM – PIXIV – DEVIANTART – HENTAI FOUNDRY – NEWGROUNDS – FACEBOOK – REDDIT – IMGUR – PICARTO

❤ DISCORD Futanari server: Join my awesome futanari lovers community: https://discord.gg/kaQpQxx

Comments