Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Alice




















Hey lewdies <3

During months you requested me “Alison’s brother”
I freaking love this character and I’m really honored you love him too <3 I created it him around october last year, and I only involved him 5 times in a story or an artwork.

I always wanted him to be reserved and mysterious, and I had never chosen any name to keep him even more confusing.  Today he has a name: Alice ! No ” Alison’s brother, brother of Alison, … or Trapison” anymore, hehe. I hope you’re not dispointed too much! :3 i have many reasons to call him like this.

About “Traps”
The first time when “Alice” appeared in my universe, I called him “trap”. Do you remember? But now (as you can see on this story), I think “trap” is not exactlty what I want about him. Traps in general are quite arousing and confusing mystery for me, but mostly related to submissive persons.  Even I involved him in a dream of Nessie, this is not what I want for Alice; I’d only love him (except if I change my mind again) to be a crossdresser.

Have a good day <3


Pubes versionhttps://imgur.com/a/x9qGxgT

❤ Share the horniness, like the story, retweet it, reblog it, send it to your mother, do whatever you want on it, if you love it !!! <3 Thanks!!

Lewdua ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Note:  My Patreon is still under review, I’m still waiting for their reply. It starts to be a bit annoying. I’m really sorry. I’ll let you know when my Patreon will be available again.

Comments