Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

“… just a dream, nothing real!”









GIF VERSION:

Hey lewdies <3

Since I released my last “Dick pic” story, I received a loooooooot of requests about Nessie x The brother. Sincerely, thank you guys, I am really glad to see you need for more and fantasize about what I create <3

But, as you already know, I’m kinda clean on the story of Nessie and Alison. They are making a really cute couple and I loooove that way :3

Here, I wanted to allow a bit of fun. I’m not able to control my own dreams, so… well, odd things happen sometimes!

I hope you love it though <3

Have a good day!

 

Comments