Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Jade

Hey lewdies,

Here is the winner of my Patreon poll. “A small futa, with a small D” – secondary character. She is called Jade and she does not have any personnality for the moment, but maybe she will appear in the future on a story, a comic, an artwork, I don’t know :3

I’m sure you people wanted to see her really naughty instead of just posing like a boring school student. Well, … you’re totally right! I’m sorry

So, I’m gonna propose more naughty futanari characters (out of Nessie and Alison universe) on the next polls! Stay tuned <3

Have a good day!

Comments