Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Almost there!

Good news! I have finished my big project. But unfortunately, I’m still waiting for external elements to finalize it. I worked on it during 2 weeks and I really want it to be perfect.

Here is a pic of my babe Alison

Thank you for your lovely messages to tell me that you cannot wait <3 I feel really supported. You are all a big part of my motivation and happiness

I’m really excited to show you what I’ve made. ASAP!!!

Thank you, my lewdies, stay tuned! :3

Lewdua <3

Comments