Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

The bus story

Alison turned to her brother : “We have to take the fucking bus today…”

A single seat remained on the bus and the siblings took it, annoyed that they had to sit together. Alison twirled her hair, bored, tapping her heel to pass the time. As the engine cranked to idle, one last student leapt aboard: a familiar blonde with misty blue eyes! Nessie stood up front, dismayed, noticing the bus was already full.

Alison waved excitedly.

Alison: “Hey babe, there’s room for you on my lap!”



































 —-

So I work on this for an entire week, I really hope you’ll enjoy it !!! <3

Thank for @futanearie who helped me to come up with this idea

 

Comments

Unknown said…
amzaing as always O.o
Anonymous said…
i fapped hard to this
Unknown said…
Esse é o meu favorito até hoje
Rebecca said…
The girl next to them definitely wants to join in
CesarMouse said…
This is really amazing ! Want to sit on the place close to them !