Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

LEWDUA - “BEST FAPS” OF 2017

LEWDUA – “BEST FAPS” OF 2017

According to the vote I made on my Discord server, here is the “TOP 10″ (order from 1st to 10th) of my best work of 2017   ❤

So, I started drawing futanari art and I called myself Lewdua 1 year ago.

Everything was going fine during several months, and, after a break, I created my delicious original character Nessie (Lochness). This day changed my life.

^ First doodle of Nessie in july 2017

I gave life to Nessie, step by step, artwork by artwork. She inherited my personality and almost my own day routine: she is a shy horny futa artist. I’ll make another post to explain everything in details soon. <3

I finish this year with this post. I hope you have an awesome Holiday.

I’m already super motivated for 2018; I cannot wait to create another ton of lewd stories and artworks for you all!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you for all your messages, all your feedbacks, all your love. They really make my life better! Thank you! Lewdua 

Comments