Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Detention

What happens when the naughty girls in school are a little too naughty?
They get sent to detention, which usually involves staying late and Cleaning the entire class room before they are allowed to leave

Lochness doesn’t usually get detention…but when she does, she likes to enjoy herself. Something about cleaning a certain seat always just puts her in the mood for some reason. The idea of doing something so lewd in the classroom is always very arousing to her.

Sitting down in the back of the room to take a break, the feeling of arousal was not going away, only getting more intense. With her body heating up, she pulls out her phone to check her messages, and it wasn’t long before tits followed. Within minutes, her monster down below plopped out unto the desk.

If the poor girl isn’t careful she might be cleaning that room all night.

 

written by @futanearie

Comments