Hello everyone, I’m LEWDUA.

I’m an amateur artist and I've been drawing futanari and lewds -almost- every night for years. I love it! All my art is FREE

If you really like my art and want more (download HD version, polls, Making of videos etc), you can support me to my SubscribeStar:
 

LAST UPDATES

Nearie's Night With Lochness

The covers felt amazing. I remember laying in the bed that morning not wanting to move as the bright rays of light started creeping in through the window. The memories of last night were still fresh in my mind as I buried myself deeper into the sheets.

The sights, the sounds, the feeling of such amazing pleasure…

Such a magical night it was; one that I will never forget. My mind tried to recall the events that lead to us sleeping together. It started with me going to visit my friend Lochness at her house to catch up with each other over a drink or two. Then as the night progressed we started to get more and more comfortable with each other. One thing lead to another and…
I reached over to touch her. I wanted to pull her in close and cuddle with her in the bed. Without opening my eyes I reached and reached but could not find what I was looking for. I opened my eyes to see she was no longer in the bed.
I sat up and looked around the room. No trace of her. I rubbed my eyes clear and did a small stretch. I remember looking around the room at the mess we made from last night. The furniture was moved, the lamp was broken, our clothes were thrown about everywhere. I reached over to check the time on the clock sitting on the nightstand next to the bed. It read “10:57 AM”. With a slight shock of suprise I placed it back on the stand next to the empty box of condoms. It was time to get up.

I threw the covers off and sat up on the edge of the bed. Still no sign of Lochness. I remember having a slight difficulty standing up. My legs felt a little numb and I almost fell straight back unto the bed. I was able to catch myself though and regained my balance. I did one full body stretch before looking around the room for my clothes.

After some searching I was able to locate my top. I put in on and started looking for the bottoms. However, I managed to instead find Lochness’ first. I sat up on my knees and glanced around the room. Still not here. With a small grin I brought the soft fabric to my face. I was in luck, they still smelled like her. I relished in the scent for a moment. Then I smelled something almost even better. Almost.

The amazing smells of breakfast began to assault my nostrils. I realized Lochness must be in the kitchen and cooking up something for us. My heart fluttered in my chest and I redoubled my efforts to find my underwear with a big smile plastered on my face.

I finished getting dressed and followed the scent of food down the hallway. I remember stopping at the archway to take in the sight. There she was. Standing with her back to me I watched as she continued cooking our breakfast over the stove. Her blonde hair was in chaos, but she looked so cute with a small hair pin failing to organize the tangled mess. She was wearing an innocent little outfit that hugged her small frame nicely. I followed it down to study the delightful curves of her figure from my angle. It was indeed a wonderful sight.

“Morning, babe”

She said without turning around. My cheeks flushed red as I made my reply.
“Good morning, beautiful. Something smells good”
I watched as she spun around to face me in the most adorable fashion. Her eyes shined with a brilliant glee and her lips were frozen in a permanent smile.

“I just finished, let’s eat!”

I grabbed myself a plate and went to join her over at the table. I was impressed with how well she could cook, everything looked amazing and smelled wonderful. I was sure we were both needing a meal like this after last night. I thanked her for the meal and began to chow down.
As we ate we started talking about last night and the crazy things we did. It started out as a few innocent comments before getting more and more spicy. I soon started to forget the meal as we regaled each other with the intimate details of our wonderful evening. I listened intently as she told me all the things she liked most. She was blushing when she got to the part about all the wonderful sensations she experienced while also sparing no detail. It was both adorable and highly arousing to me. Despite myself I could tell this was having an effect on me. The more I listened the stronger I could feel it. I was getting turned on.

“Oh, right. I wanted to show you something. Here, come with me.”

She stood up from the table and held out her hand. I took it and she went to lead me back down the hallway. With out fingers intertwined I stood up from my seat and followed behind her. When I did my eyes instantly started to wonder down to a certain place. The way her clothes hugged her body left almost nothing to the imagination. The fond memories of the things that happened to me in and around that place came flooding back to me. And it was in this moment, as we were walking down the hall that it was all just too much for me. Everything that she did, even breakfast, it was all more than I could have ever asked for. I needed to thank her.

“Lochness, wait.”

I stopped walking and tugged on her arm slightly. She jerked slightly but then came bouncing back and into my arms. Her eyes met mine and time froze forever. I was speechless, my words were stuck in my lips. I was going to thank her for everything, I was going to tell her how beautiful she was, I was going to tell her exactly how I felt. But I could not, all I could do was stare into her eyes as she stared back into mine. And then I realized that everything I was going to say did not even matter, because she already knew…and felt the exact same way.
Without thinking about it our faces got closer and closer together until there was no more space between us. Slowly, our lips met and everything in the universe was correct. The gentle sensation of her lips against mine was an incredibly blissful feeling. Our embrace was getting more and more intimate and I wanted to kiss her forever.

At some point I remember us leaning up against the wall. We pulled away and looked at each other again. I felt my face go red, I was embarrassed by how assertive I was. But I could tell she liked it. Something about the way she was looking was telling me she really wanted me to continue.

I went in to kiss her again, using my one hand to pin hers against the wall while using my other to explore her body. I could tell be her reaction that she was really enjoying this. Maybe almost more than I was.
“Mmmm. Do you want to continue this in the bed room or just play with me right here?”

Her words whispered in my ear was enough to finally set me over the edge.
“Right here. I want you right now.”
The powerful emotions that were controlling my body finally became too much for me. I wanted nothing more than to ravish her body and watch her bathe in the pleasure. I moved my hand under her shirt to her breasts. I began to fondle them as I viciously kissed her neck. I could feel her heart racing and knew mine was as well. I could hear faint sounds escape her lips as I continued to play with her body.

I pulled my face back to once again gaze as her beautiful face that was now flushed. I waited for a brief second for her to open her eyes and look at me before closing in again. I used both my hands to wrap around her body and pull us close together. With one arm around her waist I used the second to firmly hold her head at the base of her neck. I held her like this as we kissed again. This time, with my tongue exploring the inside of her mouth. The flavor of our passion surpassing even the generous meal from earlier. She swung her arms around my neck and rested them on my shoulders as we continued our powerful kiss.

The longer it lasted the more our bodies wrapped around each other. From our heads, our arms, even our legs began to twirl around each other. We were like snakes as we embraced each other against the wall. Our bodies were moving and grinding on each other while our lips remained locked. My hands began to travel down her back. Down and down until I reached a certain place. I used both my hands to firmly squeeze her butt as I kissed her. She made no effort to stop me as I besieged her backside with me hands. I could tell she wanted it, for me to play with her ass, to use my hands for whatever I wanted, to grip and squeeze and explore. She wanted all this, and more.
I broke the kiss to stare into her eyes. I wanted to watch her reaction as I slipped my hands into her pants to touch her more directly. Her lip biting at my lewd action told me I was doing a good job. I continued to watch her face as I played with her ass. Grabbing and pulling the skin, squeezing her with me hands, enjoying the feeling of her ass in my palms. Then, I began teasing with my fingers on an even more intimate spot. I was watching her cute face while I did it. I was pushing with my finger on the entrance to this lewd place, but not quite going in, only teasing.

I was beyond turned on, I could feel myself throbbing down there, and I knew she could feel it too. With our bodies so close I knew she could feel my hard thing as I grinded my body against hers. She was staring at me, with her eyes streaming out to me for more. She was in such heat and needed me to help her release. I could feel her thing throbbing against my body through the fabric of her tight yoga pants. There was only so much she could take and I knew she was way past her limit.

“…Please…”

I heard her whisper under her breath. I could not wait any longer myself. Slowly, I started to push my finger in behind her. Watching her face contort with pleasure and listening to her subtle gasp as her breath escaped her lungs. I began to move my finger inside her, exploring her body; using my other hand to continue squeezing her cheeks. I was holding her with one hand while moving my finger in and out of her with the other. Her ass felt so good to me, and I could tell she was loving it. I felt her thing throbbing more and more as I continued pleasuring her back there while also grinding against her. She was twitching more and more in her pants. Her thing was pulling and tugging on the confines of its prison, trying to break free from her restraints. It’s impressive size was how she earned her nickname, ‘Lochness’. I could barely stand it myself as my own thing was urning to be free and I knew it was now time to unleash the beast.

I looked at her face and stared into her eyes. When she looked back into mine I gave her a small nod before placing my hands on the seams of her pants. I squatted down and sat on my knees as I traced my fingers along the inside of the waist line of her fabric. Then I slowly stared to pull down. I was meticulous as I did so, entranced by my work. My heart was racing as I saw more and more of her skin before finally seeing ‘it’. The large bulging appendage in her trousers finally began to make itself known. My eyes were locked on the tip as I slowly pulled the pants down further. The anticipation of the big reveal was killing me.
Finally, I finished the task and pulled her pants all the way down to her knees. But my eyes never left her thing for a moment. As the last of the cloth passed her head it flicked up with great force and slapped against her stomach before bouncing off and falling down to slap against her inner thigh. I watched, hypnotized, as it then erected itself, twitching back and forth in front of my face. The feeling of it finally being free must have been very liberating. It was big and beautiful and covered in sticky precum. She was making quite a mess inside her pants from being teased for so long.

The sticky liquid clung to my hands as well from the mess running down her thighs and the inside of her pants. Playing with her from behind must have really turned her on. Her erect thing was still twitching in my face, begging me to play with it. The sight of her throbbing futa cock so close, it was too much.
I blew softly with my breath over its length to watch it twitch and tease her some more. Then I took my fingers and moved them to her tip. I moved them in slow gentle circles around the back of her head then used them to trace her impressive length all the way to the base. I took my fingers and brought them down to her amazing sack before cupping it in my hand. Her balls were full and heavy as I played with them. So grand and full of semen, I was ready to make her empty them.

I then took two fingers and ran them up the underside of her futa cock, from her balls all the way to her head, catching all the precum along the way. My fingers were soaked in her stick precum and there was only one thing I wanted to do.
I shoved my fingers in my mouth and sucked them until they were clean. I reveled in the taste of her flavor and knew I had to get more. I pulled my fingers out of my mouth and took one final glance up to the face of the person I loved so much. There she was, with her back against the wall, pants pulled down, eyes staring down at me and biting on the back of one of her fingers as she held her breast in the other hand. Watching this shy, cute girl brace herself for the pleasure she was about to receive was the cutest and most erotic thing ever. I could wait no longer.

I brought my hand up to the tip of her penis and formed a tight fist. I then slowly began to push her into it, feeling her tip pierce through my grip, until the head burst through my fingers. I heard her gasp as I did so. I kept my grip tight and slowly began to tug back and forth. I was watching as her skin traveled along the length with my strokes. Bringing it down to reveal the juicy, thick head, then up to cover the pink tip in her skin, then back down again.
The feeling of her impressive thing twitching in my hand was almost as erotic as the sight of her thick precum forming at the tip. She was quite energetic. The more I moved my hand the more of her juices collected at the tip, until it started to drip down in a big thick drop to the floor.

I could not let that happen so I moved my head to collect it with my mouth. I then brought my hand up to the tip in for one final tug before slowly moving it back down and following it with my mouth. Her thing was hot and filled up my mouth nicely. I could feel her skin travel down my tongue as I pressed it against her underside. I pushed more and more of her into my mouth. Her thing was quite large and I wasn’t even sure if I could fit it all. I felt myself gag slightly as I pushed her thing all the way to the back of my throat before my mouth finally reached my had at the base of her cock.

Her thing was so massive I could not even breathe, but did not want to take it out. I held it there for as long as I could, while tasting her wonderful dick in my mouth. I used my tongue to explore as much as I could before finally pulling my head back. I coughed slightly as I took a moment to recover and fill my lungs. I watched as her thing twitched, anxiously waiting for more. The seconds I took were too long as I could not wait to shove her cock into my mouth again.
I closed my eyes and opened wide to insert her thing back where it belongs. This time I was more aggressive, moving my head back and forth rapidly while also using my hand to pleasure the spot my mouth couldn’t reach. I could hear her panting as my head bobbed back and forth along her length. occasionally I would feel the most wonderful sensation of her built up precum filling my mouth. I was burning for the real thing however. The thought of her blasting that thick white cum down my throat was excruciatingly tantalizing. I could not help but start to touch myself from this thought as I continued to suck her.

It felt like hours went by as I relentlessly pleasured her meaty monster. Sometimes sucking on the tip, other times shoving it as deep as I can and then I’d go back to sucking at a fun pace. After a while I could hear her moans get louder and more direct. I could feel her as she began to move her hips. The pleasure she was experiencing must have been intense. The precum was practically flowing out of her now and I could tell she was close to finally cumming. I wanted it, I wanted all of it. I wanted her to empty her balls into my mouth and face. I wanted her to blow right now. She must be so close, so close to cumming.

But then I remembered something. Reliantly I stopped jerking myself and moved my hand back around her. With careful motions I found her special spot. I delicately placed my finger at the entrance and prodded it once or twice before shoving it in deep. This sent her over the edge. She bent over in sheer pleasure and grabbed the back of my head. She began thrusting herself into my face, faster and faster. Her moans were loud and immediate. This was it. I kept my finger in her ass and braced for my sticky reward.  I didn’t want her to stop fucking my face until she gave me what I wanted.

“Come on Lochness. Cum for me.”

Written by futanearie.tumblr.com ( @futanearie​ )

“Oui !!!! Encore !”

 

Comments

Unknown said…
amzaing as always O.o